Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night was my first drive after dark. I intentionally took some unlighted back roads. Freaking awesome feeling. Literally roaring through the night.

Headlights still need a little adjustment but they provide plenty of light for me. Add the Tangent driving lights and visibility was way better than my Ford Explorer with its fog lights on. I am glad I added the Tangent lights.

It was in the 40 degree temperature range. With the seat heaters and FFR heater I was toasty warm.

My dash lights are dimmable and at the lower setting the reflection on the windshield was not bad at all.

Building was fun but driving this thing is way funner!!!!
Arch

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts
Sounds like fun Arch - I'm getting impatient now!!

·
Junior
1,520 Posts
Sounds like a blast. Make some videos when you get a chance.

·
Junior Charter Member
292 Posts
Sounds like fun Arch - I'm getting impatient now!!
YOUR getting impatient?! I have 8 years before I can get one! Then I to, will be grinning down the back roads with my roadster purring down the asphalt like 425 purring kittens! (loud kittens!)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
This is why Arch was driving home in the dark.
We spent about 2hrs doing final photography for his graduation post. This is the last thing we did before he left. Well actually, we BS'd for sometime before he left.
Here is a teaser for more graduations pics

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
Congrats Arch! That's a great pic!

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts
Beautiful pics - can't wait to see some more.

·
Charter Member
1,611 Posts
IMO, night is absolutely the time open cars are meant to be driven ...

Nothing better.

·
Premium Member
11,969 Posts
YOUR getting impatient?! I have 8 years before I can get one! Then I to, will be grinning down the back roads with my roadster purring down the asphalt like 425 purring kittens! (loud kittens!)
I waited 7 plus years.... it isn't as bad as it seems although I can say that now that I'm no longer waiting :D

·
Junior
1,520 Posts
Wow, can't wait to see all the grad pics. Awesome looking build.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts