Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took it for a couple of quick rides around the neighborhood. I was surprised at how great the ride was (firm but not harsh) and how easily it steered with the manual steering. I went with the Breeze quiet pipes. Sounds muscle, but not head thumping and that is without the body on or any insulation.

Time to finish it up and complete my SB100 registration. I'm not going to get it to SRP until after it is registered.

A short video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiDzGhXxcPA

·
Big Kahuna
5,671 Posts
SOOOOOOOOOOO. How was it? :) :) :)

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Congrats! You'll be ready for next years cruises!
Are you having SRP do the bodywork?

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I pushed really hard the prior weekend to get it in a position to start and drive. It was the first time I ever did an alignment and it took 4-5 hours. Now I think I could do it in a hour and a half from scratch. All the little things that need to get done prior to first start and drive took an entire day and a few runs to NAPA and the hardware store. I was exhausted by Sunday night. I didn't want to start it until I had a full day to deal with any issues, so I waited until the next weekend. The Mass-flo system is amazing. It just starts...every time.

I am going to have SRP do all the body work and paint. Although I could do it, body work is not my thing and I want it to be perfect.

Varooom..Varooom!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts