Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my car on the Dyno today at DEZ Racing in Seekonk, MA. I was going to try and post the sheet but my email is down at the moment, so here are the nuts and bolts of the session. The engine is a 351W stroked to 393 ci with a kit from speed-o-motive including Probe Forged SRS pistons, AFR185 heads, Static Comp ratio is 10.1/1, comp cams XE266HR cam with FMS linkbar roller lifters and Harland Sharp 1.6 roller rockers, Crane Street/Strip Distributor, Crane HI-6R ignition, Blaster II coil, Holley 770 Street avenger Carb, Weind Stealth intake.
HP at the rear wheels was 355.1 @ 5400 RPM, Torque was 400.1ft-lbs @ 3300 RPM. The torque curve was almost flat, from 2100 RPM to 5400 RPM I had over 350 ft-lbs of torque. AF ratio was not bad, a little rich. Jetted the secondarys down one which helped, around 13/1. Had a dip in the AF ratio from 3500 rpm to 5000 rpm, it was at a low spot @ 4500 rpm with 10/1 AF ratio, but still acceptable. I am happy with the motor and it sounds great at full song. I will post dyno pull when I get a chance.
Sean
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Crook038/dynorun.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
BAM! Gettin me excited and motivated to get mine on the dyno. Great numbers and looking forward to seeing the the sheet.

·
Administrator
6,990 Posts
All you gotta do to post an image that is on the net is put
directly after it.

Wow, big pic! Nice numbers too!

CNGreen

·
Registered
796 Posts
Crook - Looks vrey good. Anybody remember what the rule of thumb is for loss thru drivetrain? Was it 17%? If it was 355 at rear wheels, what would it be at flywheel? Same Q for torque?

·
Registered
796 Posts
What Roadster Jeff said! Wow what a torque "curve". That's as good as I have ever seen. Super.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts