Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
8,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing the pedal and have interference at top with what Helms calls the clutch pedal swith and Clutch switch. It is located top right inside pedal box, attached to the plastic clutch gear assembly. When the clutch is depressed, a plunger pops up. It has a pigtail with a small 2-prong female connector attached to it. Finishline mentioned a cruise control switch that might interfer; is this it? I don't need it? Thanks.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,041 Posts
Sorry Dale,cant help on this one.I removed all switches from pedal box so never fugered out what either were,dont have one in my wrangler either for 4 wheeling reasons.just try and start her once with clutch out and in gear and you will never do it again.
Mike

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
I ripped that switch off and the car runs fine. That was something related to cruise control.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
The switch on the right side of the pedal box is for the cruise. Take it out. The one on the left is the clutch safety interlock. I recommend you use it. It can be wired in series with the start button so you can't start the car without depressing the clutch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts