Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any recent luck with Finishline orders? I placed an order back in September and it was shipped within a day. Most recently I placed another order in April for a couple minor parts. According to my account on their site, it still hasn't been shipped... after almost 2 months! I've called and left messages multiple times with no response and I've emailed a couple times with no response. Does anyone have a different email or phone number I can use that might get me in touch with someone there? If they can't get the parts, that's fine, but I need to know so that the order can be canceled.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

·
Senior Charter Member
2,837 Posts
I just ordered wipers and got them a week later. No problems.

·
Sanding... Sanding...
585 Posts
Bump... Anyone know if Finishline is still in business now in 2021? I placed an order 4/19. Tried calling... sending email to "[email protected]" and no response. Everything ok?

Cheers,

Jim

·
Registered
608 Posts
According to some very recent posts on the other forum people have ordered and received their items very quickly. Unfortunately Finishline's customer service still leaves a lot to be desired.
JR

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bump... Anyone know if Finishline is still in business now in 2021? I placed an order 4/19. Tried calling... sending email to "[email protected]" and no response. Everything ok?

Cheers,

Jim
I'm in the same boat here. Ordered on 4/16, still no word. I've called and emailed twice now, zero response. If I could find the parts I want else where I would cancel the order and dispute the charge. Unfortunately, I can't so I'll wait it out and will not use them again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the same boat here. Ordered on 4/16, still no word. I've called and emailed twice now, zero response. If I could find the parts I want else where I would cancel the order and dispute the charge. Unfortunately, I can't so I'll wait it out and will not use them again.
Just an update, if anyone cares. Almost 2 months after order, multiple calls and emails, still no response from Finishline.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Has anyone had any recent luck with Finishline orders? I placed an order back in September and it was shipped within a day. Most recently I placed another order in April for a couple minor parts. According to my account on their site, it still hasn't been shipped... after almost 2 months! I've called and left messages multiple times with no response and I've emailed a couple times with no response. Does anyone have a different email or phone number I can use that might get me in touch with someone there? If they can't get the parts, that's fine, but I need to know so that the order can be canceled.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
I ordered a part in Feb.--no response no nothing. I'd look else where.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Another update. I gave up and filed for a refund from PayPal. It appears that Finishline is trying to dispute the refund saying that the order is in process.

Stay far away from Finishline.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts