Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the build party, we (Jim and Dwayne) were able to figure out the wiring mess I left and fixed it all up!!! It took all of us to get the dash and under dash panel installed without scratching anything. So here are 2 shots of the finished dash (and the insulated but not yet carpeted interior).

Ray

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Ray that looks sweet I never thought of painting the dash. Very clean looking, nice job I like it.
Jon D.

·
master craftsman
5,597 Posts
I agree with Vemon!!!!!!!!Steven

·
Junior Charter Member
182 Posts
Just one more thing to wax. J/K Looks good. Nice work.

·
3,798 Posts
Looks great Ray. Thanks for letting all of us help make some progress towards finishing the roadster.
Doug

·
Junior Charter Member
892 Posts
Looks really good Ray. Sorry i couldn't be there to help.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,051 Posts
Looks great!

·
Junior Charter Member
289 Posts
Looks great Ray, tell me a little about that turn signal switch you got there... I think that is just what I was getting ready to search for!

·
Senior Charter Member
887 Posts
A great idea....

Nice very Nice

CalHusker

·
2,860 Posts
Nice reflection on the wall too! Looks great. Very nice job.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,608 Posts
Glad to see your coming along with your build. If Linda and I come through there again we'll have to go to that Italian restaurant again. And you'll have your cobra to bring along.

·
Charter Member
522 Posts
That look svery nice. Sorry I couldn't be there to help, but I was too busy looking at some little rocks called Half Dome and El Capitan. Let me know if you need some help with anything.

·
Charter Member
729 Posts
Nice job Ray...very unique idea. Sorry I couldn't be there to help.

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Ray, really, really nice. I would never have thought to do that but it looks great.

·
Junior Charter Member
29 Posts
Hey Ray - thanks for posting these. Very nice. Your photo's convinced me I'm gonna go with a painted dash.

Thanks,
Brian aka DadandLad

1 - 18 of 18 Posts