Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the car fresh from the body shop, the car is probably 95% complete here. Excuse my dad's super messy garage.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looks great, I bet you can't wait for nice weather.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, can't wait for some mild weather, going to try and have it ready for the road soon.

I'm debating on whether to paint the rims gloss black or not. Any votes for or against??

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looks great; Lets see now YOUR Cobra is sitting in your DAD's garage. Who's responsibility would it be to pick up that garage? Hmmm, I wonder.

Cheers,
Ed :D

·
Charter Member
1,770 Posts
Tell us about the seat. Is it recovered?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha ha Ed, I will be helping him clean it up once the car is sitting in my single car garage. I've been building it at his place for the last 4+ years. It's funny though, as fast as I could clean it up to work, my dad would mess it up again, and then I would have to tidy up before working on the car again! My dad will be happy to have his garage back though.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a sube clubman I think. I don't believe the seats are recovered, I bought them used from Larry "snakebit99", they are great but the cobra lettering is a little crooked, I may remove the stitching.

·
3,798 Posts
Looking good, it reminds me of the roadster that 2fast had a few years back.

·
2,746 Posts
Black wheels = either rice, or a dump truck. I vote that you leave them as they are.

Chris.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My latest idea for paint is red with dark grey stripes. I like your choice of colors. Can you provide the paint codes. Beautiful job. Thanks in advance.

Bruce

·
Junior Charter Member
719 Posts
Puddy, Great looking car and a nice choice of colors! Congrats!

PS; You can update that "gone to the body shop" sig, line :D
Matt

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the compliments fellas. Ken Bush's car was my inpiration for this paint combo. I'm not sure of the codes or names of the colours which I used, but they are very easy to find.

Toyota (late model) black metallic & red metallic from the new dodge charger(inferno red?).

[ January 23, 2007, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: PUDDY ]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts