Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks
I’ve been waiting on an order from Finish Line for over 5 months. They have failed to respond to a single email I have sent them.
Is this a common experience?
With so many good suppliers out there I cannot see how they can continue in business if this is their attitude.
Thoughts?
James

·
Senior Charter Member
442 Posts
There are posts on every Cobra website complaining about poor service and no delivery. Been going on for a year or two from what I’ve seen. Might want to try calling your credit card company to get your money back and find another vendor.

Hope you get what you need soon.
Rich

·
Registered
68 Posts
A year ago I got the windwings and sun visors from them. Got them right away, no issues. I've wanted to buy some other items from them but had questions... Not a single response to any emails, so I shopped elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I got some hood emblems within 10d of ordering a few months ago. I think it just depends if they are in stock.
If not, I think many find themselves waiting for an undetermined amt of time w/o any communication.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have made a list of alternates for pretty much everything they carry. You should always reward good operators with your business.

I wanted to give Finishline the benefit of doubt but none of my phone calls were answered, the mailbox is always full and my emails all went unanswered. Imagine if you spend hundreds of dollars and have an issue?

it's not just extremely unprofessional, it's super rude and disrespectful to not respond to your customers. People shouldn't continue to give them their business because doing so rewards shitty behaviour.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have made a list of alternates for pretty much everything they carry. You should always reward good operators with your business.

I wanted to give Finishline the benefit of doubt but none of my phone calls were answered, the mailbox is always full and my emails all went unanswered. Imagine if you spend hundreds of dollars and have an issue?

it's not just extremely unprofessional, it's super rude and disrespectful to not respond to your customers. People shouldn't continue to give them their business because doing so rewards shitty behaviour.
Can you share your list?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can try to clean it up, but better if you tell me what you're looking for and I'll give you the list of vendors.
Well, one thing I could use right now are new Cobra embossed floor mats for a Mark 2. Also new Cobra embossed wind wings.
Thanks, Phil

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Well, one thing I could use right now are new Cobra embossed floor mats for a Mark 2. Also new Cobra embossed wind wings.
Thanks, Phil
You are actually much better off using the FF5 mats. They fit the MkII much better and are of very high quality. I had the "Cobra" mats and they were of low quality and did not fit the MKII well.
They usually have them in stock. #14711 - MK2 Roadster/Type 65 Coupe (Gen 1 & 2) Floormats My 2 cents for what it is worth. Scott

Reactions: Ptstew2467

·
Registered
Factory Five MKIV Roadster 2003 Mach 1 4.6 DOHC
32 Posts
I ordered some black quick Jacks from FinishLine on November 2021. They arrived December 5th 2021 and appeared to be well made. After close inspection I noticed I had received 3 small quick jacks and 1 large quick jack. I immediately called and spoke with Taylor, he told me to send some pictures and he would see why this happened. I sent him the pictures he requested and clearly specified which larger quick jack I needed.

He told me no problem he'd send me the proper one to match. Taylor also stated the part would also have a return label and I could send the wrong smaller one back. Well it never arrived. I called multiple times and sent a few emails through out January and February. Taylor never responded to my calls or emails. So I ended up ordering them from another cobra parts vendor. Now I have a beautiful set of mis-match quick jack paper weights.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts

Zee, I had similar poor customer service. It's hard enough to find certain items or budget around priorities to order something. The worst part is to pay twice by having to order the same item again elsewhere.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi folks
I’ve been waiting on an order from Finish Line for over 5 months. They have failed to respond to a single email I have sent them.
With so many good suppliers out there I cannot see how they can continue in business if this is their attitude.
Thoughts?
James
James, I've had bad experience with FinishLine as well. Taylor initially talked with me over the phone about an order discrepancy and stated he'd fix it. Well it's been over 5 months and he's gone silent. No return calls or the voice mail is full, and no email responses. Good luck but I fear you've possibly donated to the FinishLine fund.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Exactly.

If a business mistreats 50% of people poorly then it's a seriously shitty business, even if the other 50% get their stuff on time.

Hell even if that number is just 10%, it's still a really shitty business that shouldn't be rewarded.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi folks
Thoughts?
James
I bought a shifter and side pipe insulators. Received them in normal time, a few days. They sent the wrong shifter and NEVER responded to any request to exchange/return the shifter, wont buy from them again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts