Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have over 60 of our most popular items on special for the Holiday season. You can view them all at www.finishlineaccessories.com and click on the special tab to the left. You can still enter www.cobraaccessories.com to visit our site, but www.finishlineaccessories.com is the direct and correct new address. Maybe Bill Pierce can do a vendor sticky so all the other vendors can join in the Holiday savings.
Thank you very Much from your team here at Finishline. Happy Holidays
Enzo, Paula, Johnnie, Gabe, Gaby, Bob

·
Premium Member
9,698 Posts
Hi, don't see any special tab to click on. Tried both IE and Foxfire.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I can't resist a good deal. Some really great prices available from finishline right now! Must exercise restraint, must exercise restraint, ....... ;) Too late!....

·
Premium Member
9,698 Posts
Thanks! I found it.

Does anyone know if the Finishline overriders are stainless or chrome plated?

·
Senior Charter Member
2,397 Posts
already noticed and placed an order!

got the sun visors, quick jack grommets - front and rear, those nice side louvers, Side emblem, and the seat belt bezels all on special!

Thanks!

·
Backdraft Dealer
104 Posts
Originally posted by J Persons:
Thanks! I found it.

Does anyone know if the Finishline overriders are stainless or chrome plated?
They are very nice, heavy, chrome plated pieces.

·
Junior Charter Member
265 Posts
Just put in order for stuff I didn't know I needed.

·
El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
I followed the link by 65 Cobra dude, and it shows someone elses information in my shopping cart.

I don't want someone to get charged for something they didn't want.

·
FFR Cobra King
761 Posts
Thanks Paula and Enzo, you folks always give me another perfect reason to spend my money. Order has been placed. Have a great holiday season!!

KC

[ October 19, 2006, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: KCKingCobra ]

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Here I am trying to be a good budget minded fellow, with property taxes coming due... and you pull this stunt. For shame! The Horror! Have you no pity?

ahem, my order for the overriders will be in shortly....
(dang! good prices on everything.)

Question: I have dual roll bars; will the car cover work on this?

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Talk about great service! I already received an email confirming my order was shipped along with another email with my tracking number and I only ordered this morning.

Thanks Finishline for the incredible service!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,595 Posts
I put off ordering some things last week because I forgot. I ordered this morning and didn't even realize there was a sale until I did! Wow, had to buy a few extra things to spend the same amount I allocated. :D

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
26,002 Posts
Nice items on sale. Bought more stuff today. Wish I would have waited because a few of the things I bought 3 weeks ago are now about 1/2 price. Got any Chrome Halibrand III's for half price? Oh wait, that was Dicount Tire!

·
Charter Member
584 Posts
well, that was a 200.00 hit.

·
Charter Member
2,135 Posts
I'm in...it's only money. Great buy on the steering wheel emblem I have been wanting, Thanks...

1 - 20 of 75 Posts