Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
OT Moderator
13,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINALLY The Day is Here, "OFFICIAL GRADUATION THREAD - 2010 FFCars.com Graduate # 7

After almost five years in the making, FFR# 1004659RD is officially graduating. It has been lots of work, and lots of money, but the end result has been worth it. I still have a couple of small little trim items to install, such as the shift and e-brake bezel, and a couple of small tid bits, but it is 99.5% finished and it's registered, and insured.

I never thought this day would come, but it is here. Just wanted to thank all of the good people on this forum whom have helped me out over the course of these 5 years. Without the help of this forum, I would have stumbled on some things.

SERGIO, please graduate me!!!! YEEEE HAAAAA!!!!

Anyhow, enough talk, here are some pics.

·
OT Moderator
13,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the trunk prop!
That was custom designed my yours truly. I'm considering becoming a vendor to sell those. :eek: JK, one of the last little items I need to buy and install. Will be calling Mike Everson soon for his prop rod kit.:D

·
Administrator
6,986 Posts
Wow Rob, I'm so happy for you dude! It's been a long road for sure but wow, what a beauty!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:)

·
3,798 Posts
Great job. I like the tan interior with the blue/white paint.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Rob,
That is one good looking ride. Nice job! Hope mine turns out half as nice.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,637 Posts
Beautiful car, Great Job. What are the colors please.
Tim

·
OT Moderator
13,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Beautiful car, Great Job. What are the colors please.
Tim
Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

Colors are Lexus Indigo Ink, and GM Arctic White Stripes.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Congrats! absolutely gorgeous! The BEST color and interior combination I've ever seen! ( I'm biased though). Be proud!......Dave

1 - 20 of 78 Posts