Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the help from my son, Steven, we finally got #5426 to a roller today. Now, I am ready for the Western Roundup.

The garage was warm inside even though it snowed outside. Check out the pictures.

Body goes to SRP in 2 weeks.

;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I agree with Naga, superb job.

·
Charter Member
6,161 Posts
very nice!!!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,595 Posts
Nice. We're at about the same stage. Looks good.
Paul

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Looking good dan... what color will it be??

·
he who lives by the sword. gets shot by those who
2,847 Posts
Dan,
Where did you find the Cobra Classic seats with the head rests? Ditto as with everyone else, Superb job!!!!
Ben Smith

·
Senior Charter Member
1,022 Posts
Looks like you kept the power brakes. How'd you fit it with the frame?

Looking great!

·
Scalded Cat
1,847 Posts
If you look close you can see the nice deep dish Dan has on his front and rear wheels! It looks better in person. All those at Vegas can drool for themselves.
Todd

·
Registered
675 Posts
Dan, looks great! We missed you on Saturday but look forward to having you on our cruises next spring. I'd also like to know about your seats. Where did you get them?

Craig

·
FFCobra Craftsman
903 Posts
what kind of seats are those and where did you get them at great looking roller :eek:

·
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The seat are Corbeau Classic's and they come standard with head rest. The white stuff is "frozen water" called SNOW!!!! WE got approx. 6 inches at the house, they is over 80" now in the mountains.
There is a post on the forum about modifing the 3/4" side tube for the power brake booster clearance. Easy to do.

Thanks for the nice comments and I am looking forward to getting it running and done!! I want to go for a drive but not in the SNOW.

·
Premium Member
5,527 Posts
Looks great, I can only hope mine turns out that nice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.