Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saved this picture a long time ago and lost the website address where I found it, Duh! I am trying contact owner so I can get the paint color and color code they used.

Thanks for your help!

[ November 13, 2002, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Bill32 ]

·
Registered
860 Posts
I would say that that Cobra belongs to Club Photo...

;)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Do you mean this one??

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
I think thats probably green apple geen - without any pearl. Suggest that you check with House of Kolors.

In all actuality - looks just like mine, except I have more parts lying around that need to be bolted on.

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Batmobile, I am the one who posted it on clubphoto so I had a place to store the picture to use here. But I originally captured it from someone's buildsite. I just can remember who that was.

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I think I got the picture to work finally. My first time posting a picture, hope it is working now.

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to Tom, the stupid picture is here!

·
Senior Charter Member
1,056 Posts
Actually, it doesn't. The whitby car has silver stripes. the mistery car is sans stripes.
those wheels seem just a bit different as well.

·
Just Glad to be here - back to working on the car
1,633 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Toyota Wine Red Metallic is pretty close to that.
From like a 1998-2000 Toyota.

I painted my MGB that color. I won alot of car show awards for the car. I put alot of money into performance and suspension parts on the car, but the thing most people asked me about was what color it was and how nice it looked on a Roadster....If that helps at all.

Sorry I threw the can away that had the code. But it was a Dupont Base/Clear. 2 coats base, 4 coats clear, sanded, 2 more coats of clear and then buffed out.....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
4,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nope, this doesn't appear to be Cobra9268's. His has black side pipes and doesn't have Turbine wheels. The one I am looking for has Chrome or Ceramic coat side pipes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts