I finally did it. I have been on the fence about what to do for an engine since before I started my build. After 1 summer with the engine that came with the unassembled kit I finally made a decision and ordered my new block yesterday. I was really torn between a 9.5" or a 8.2". I ended up ordering the 8.2" 4.125" bore Dart. Now I can start saving for a rotating assembly. Pretty sure I will be going with Scat for that. I have heard a lot of bad things about Eagle. I will probably call Gordon when I get ready for a cam and heads but your input is always welcome. It is mainly a street car so good street manners are important but when the go fast pedal gets pushed it needs to be violent.