Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Logan
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im looking at pictures of various f5 cars and ive noticed that there is alot of excess space around the wheels and tires. Is there some way to change this so that the body of the car better frames the tires?

Ive recently saw a picture of an original csx snd it looked very good, the wheels fit well, not much extra space in front of or behind the tires. I love this look and was wondering how it could be accomplished.

Heres one that i think looks very good. Its from another thread called "how far off is the shape of our cars?" it got me wondering.

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Raise or lower the car or do different tire sizes.

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
25,996 Posts
Ask Hoofa.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,722 Posts
The 15 inchers fill the wheel wells more by a little bit. Also ride height has a big influence.

·
Master Paint Chipper
1,374 Posts
15 inch wheels with 295-50's and 245-60's will fill up your wheel wells real quick. My car is also set to around 5 inches of ground clearance.

Matt

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,257 Posts
Do you mean like this?

The car is very low with 255-60-15's on the rear, so they are able to sit inside of the body like a street Cobra. This has also had the FunFord drop butt mod which tucks the rear wheel well front/back opennings in a bit. Ride height is 3 5/8 front, 4 1/2 rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts