Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make an insert or filler for the passenger rollbar holes if you decide to remove it?

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
You will have to have them glassed in. Not a big deal for a pro bodyman

2FAST

·
Super Moderator
29,554 Posts
Oops. I re-read the question and realize you don't want to permanently fill them in. Only fill them when you want one roll bar.

I think I'm drinking too much caffeine. My eyes are moving faster than my brain can process the info.

Sorry

2FAST

·
7,717 Posts
Check with Russ Thompson ([email protected]). He makes some rollbar gromets and I've seen him with a set of filler plugs for the roll bars holes. They are milled from billet stock and will fit the profile of the fender.

Ray

·
Junior Charter Member
1,996 Posts
Hey Russ,

COuld you post a picture of them? I was going to try making them from fiberglass, but....

By the way, do you have a tracking number for my stuff
?

Thanks,
Lukas

·
Charter Member
112 Posts
Russ made a set for me a while back when I had FFR2510 (Sad just thinking about it). Like Russ said, he just made his standard roll bar grommets/plates and didn't cut the hole out for the roll bar. Worked well, easy to install and remove and price was right. This isn't the greatest picture but you get the idea of the hole covers.

·
Senior Charter Member
512 Posts
Here's the ones I made. Their being painted by SRP at the moment.

The dashes are supposed to be pictures. :rolleyes:
Go back a couple of replies to Cobrabuilding's link about the roll bar fillers. That's them.

[ February 05, 2004, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: mike herbert ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.