Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Fiber Fab - Anyone Know This Company?

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike Brasfield 
#1 ·
I just met a guy that had to sell his Cobra. Kit was a Fiber Fab. Anybody know anything about this company? They may be out of business. Any way, this guy did not sell his convertible top with the car and wants to sell it cheap. He doesn't know if it will fit any other kit so I thought I would ask here.

San Rafael Mike

#6 ·
Built two FF Cobras, they actually were the one of if not the first with a COBRA body kit, in the late 60's, they just took on too many models and eventually moved to MN I think where I lost touch with them. They declined and slowly sold out. The bodies were typical polyester, black gelcoat, chopped GlasKraft spray bonded to a floor system, pretty fair manual for the early 70's and high quality glass and finish. Never got a handle on the quantity they produced since they were pretty closed mouth about their business, the CA AG made them that way and caused their move and demise.
I still have the original ink and chalk drawing of their proposed Avenger they gave me hanging in our shop office hall to this day. It looked just like what they produced suprisingly.

grumpy

[ July 09, 2002, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: grumpy ]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.