Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FFCARS.com Spec Racer is on the way. We would like to thank Dave Smith and the Factory Five Gang for the chance to get a Spec Racer. Tom Maudlin is doing the build, the FFCARS.com Gang will campaign the car in the FFR Spec Series. We will also make the car available for special events. We plan on painting it with FFCARS.com all over it and maybe offering our banner advertisers a spot in return for some donated parts.

We are going to paint it base coat bright red, then go crazy with the graphics! Sergio?

Everyone on FFCARS.com is an honorary Pit Team Member! We will have some shirts made so you can show your colors!

Thanks!

- Bill

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
~$10 / t-shirt should go quite well toward the racing fund.

And I vote for Sergio to do / design / advise on the graphics

regards
Doug I

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Originally posted by Bill:
We would like to thank Dave Smith and the Factory Five Gang for the chance to get a Spec Racer.
This sounds like there was a problem getting a spec-racer. Don't they still make them?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Lee, I think that means they got it cheap :D . As many FFRs as FFCars helps sell, they probably should get it free

Congrats Bill. I look forward to seeing it. you guys need to get a race up over here at Barber Motorsports Park.

John

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Wow, this is great. I wish I lived close to help. I'll do what I can from here and hoepfully get there one day. :D

·
Premium Member
18,090 Posts
Originally posted by Bill:
Tom Maudlin is doing the build, .........
Why are you having someone else build your racecar?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts