Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Charter Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, sorry it has taken me so long to post, i completed my car last august and havent posted a pic yet some help, i know i should be able to do it on my own but hey at least i have pics on the puter. I have quite a few miles on the car already and a few item to straighten out, no big deals at all, the car is a much better driving auto than i had hoped, performance is ok, it's a stock 93 cobra motor and on a cold day with lousy traction i ran [email protected], i imagine with warmer tires i should be able to get into the 12's. not bad for a street car i guess. the car has a gallon of american lefrance red on it which also is Viper red or so i am told, and silver stripes, with a gallon of clear, the paint used was IMRON, this spring wet sanding and buffing will bring out the best and i'll be ready to cruise. thanks all

[ January 10, 2007, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Jon Dershimer ]

·
Charter Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my mistake sorry 4 gallons of clear were used

·
Charter Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some help posting a pic?

·
Charter Member
6,161 Posts
your making nice power with a 105 trap speed. You should be in the mid 12's.
Set up an account with photobucket.com. Upload your pictures. Click on the http address. It will say "copied". Then post reply on the forum and click the "image" button. I small screen will come up that you will paste what you "copied" from photobucket. That should do it.

·
Junior Charter Member
1,300 Posts

·
Charter Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
snkbte i sent you some pics, thanks so much

·
Junior Charter Member
1,300 Posts
Here you go Jon. Congratulations. Looks great!Nice job(love the red).Time for Sergio to put you on the list of 2006 grads. :cool:

Baron

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,626 Posts
Add another red car to the class of 2006.

Will update soon.

·
1,648 Posts
4 gallons of clear! That thing must be bullet proof.

·
Charter Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4 gallons of imron clear, i'm not looking foward to wet sanding the car, i'm actually considering taking the body off again to do that. I'm happy that you cant feel the stripes when you run your hand across the car, and if something should happen it should be easy to repair, i love making people cringe when i sit on the fender of the car and prop my feet on it, i know it has to be sanded yet, the looks are hysterical. thanks for the replies

1 - 11 of 11 Posts