Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE: Factory Five Racing MK II Roadster. Registered in California as an SPCNS Specialty vehicle, with a new SB100 title and registration. Professionally built as a non-donor car by Dave’s Performance, Temecula, CA. Painted Midnight Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes by Jeff Miller. Winner of Judge’s choice at 2002 Temecula (CA) Rod Run. Low mileage car with a lot of builder upgrades. Motor is a 351W/380 HP, SVO short block and aluminum heads, X303 roller cam, Ford roller rockers, MSD ignition, Holley 650 CFM 4V sitting on Edlebrock Performer RPM manifold, electric choke, MSD billet distributor. Oil and fuel lines are braided steel with A&N fittings. Brand new Centerforce clutch, billet flywheel. Tremec T5 transmission. Chassis is silver/grey powder coated. Tubular lower control arms front, Super Coupe IRS in rear with FMS aluminum center section. Flaming River rack and pinion. 17 inch polished aluminum Halibrand Replica wheels, Trigo adapters with pin drive. Dayton Daytona tires, 17 x 40/275front/305 rear. 4 wheel disc brakes. 4 into 4 headers with side pipes Jet Hot coated in white. Original style seats and all-wool carpet, fully carpeted trunk. Chrome roll bar with Cobra Earl’s safety headrest. Wind wings and sun visors. Car has low mileage (3000), runs strong and is very driveable and fast. Take it now to any car show or rally and be proud of it. Have over $46,000 invested, asking $40,000 OBO. Contact Norm (Orange County, CA) at [email protected], or on mobile phone at 949-300-8317.

Pictures available on the Forum photos page at:

http://www.ffrcobra.com/FASTERNU/

·
Registered
984 Posts
Wow, I'd buy this car for $40,000. It's just like what I dream my car will be someday... 351, IRS, 17s, 4 into 4's, etc. You have good taste. Why are you selling it so soon?

Hey, since you are breaking the attachment with 'the dream' anyway... can I borrow it for a weekend??? I live right down the coast in San Diego. I'll just swing by and pick it up Friday, K? :-D

Have a great day.

Clutch

·
Senior Charter Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Ckutch,

Our business needs some capital for expansion so we had to make a tough decision. We'll be back in the Cobra gang later I'm sure.

I suppose you could have the car for a weekend, how about a $40,000 deposit?????

Maybe you could let us drive it occasionally just to get the "fix" all over again?

If you're interested, we can come and see you.

Let me know, Norm

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Norm, sorry to hear you have to sell the car now. You can ride with me anytime once the new car is done. I'll even let you drive it. Norms car is beautiful and has all the right parts. It is definately worth all of 40k.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Norm,

Well, I'm guessing that forty thousand dollars worth of advertising and marketing might be a little hard to justify, huh? That's what I do, and I'm always looking for new clients. If you do have a need, we should talk... Maybe I could help you generate the business that would void the need to sell the car in the first place.

Clutch
AKA: Mat

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Guys,

This car is a total piece of art, well built with lots of appeal and power... and the car I'm sure will come with a Gigantic Trophy won a couple of years back at the Temecula Fall Car Show
If I had the 40K I would buy it in a heartbeat.... unfortunately I might be following Norm soon....

Norm,

hope you sell it and expand your business !

Sergio

·
Senior Charter Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Folks, at the request of a few people, here are some additional facts about the car:

Additional Information and Specs:

• Chrome Over riders front and rear
• Stewart Warner gauges – 5 inch speedometer and tach
• Thunderbird Super Coupe IRS with FMS aluminum center section
• Hood hinge is powder coated
• Chrome roll bar
• Center Force clutch (installed 500 miles ago) with SFI steel fly wheel
• Energy engine mounts
• Paint color is Sherwin Williams Navy Blue Metallic – GM Truck color WA352E
• Motor Specs – Ford SVO 351 W short block
o Flat top pistons
o Ford roller cam X grind 286 duration…542 lift
o Cloyes true roller chain
o Ford SVO heads…3 angle valve job
o SVO Competition cam springs
o Ford roller rockers
o March chrome pulleys
o Edelbrock Performer RPM manifold
o Holley 4777s Carburetor 650 CFM 4V
o All oil and fuel lines are braided steel with A&N Fittings
o MSD Billet distributor
• SFI Billet flywheel
• SVO Harmonic Balancer
• Milidon Road Race 8 QT oil pan
• High volume oil pump with HD drive
• Cobra Valve Covers and Air Cleaner

Please contact me for a showing at any time.

Thanks, Norm Judd
949-300-8317 cell

·
Senior Charter Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, folks, for all your interest and great comments. The car sold Dec. 13 to a Californian with great taste in cars. Good luck to all of you. We will surely see you at some shows, we can't really get the Cobra fuel out of our veins. As the Gunvernator of Kalifornia said once, I'll be bach!! We had a lot of fun while it lasted. See you all soon.

We are no longer FASTERNU,
Norm and Laurie Judd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts