Factory Five Racing Forum banner

FFR Wait Times?

225 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dukegrad98 
#1 ·
I am thinking about starting my sixth build. Anuyone know how long the wait is? I am even considering selling mine to build a newer version. It seems thay have made so many updrades since my build(3535).

#2 ·
Ordered mine the weekend of the Sox sale (?3 Nov?)and it was ready to go on the 11th of Dec...got all the back ordered stuff; sidepipes, roll bar, A-arms, and wipers around the first week of Jan. Now I'm just waiting for the replacements for the stuff I had to send back for exchange

#3 ·
It seems to vary week by week up there. Major components like frame and body they can pretty much guarantee. What's on your backorder list is a total crapshoot. The only items I can think of that might delay the "basic shipment" would be something like IRS, though even that is common enough now that it probably doesn't slow them down.

Easy answer is to give Mark Weber a call -- he'll be able to tell you the basic stuff off the bat, though again, predicting BO items (and managing them) remains difficult.

Cheers, John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.