Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone besides me that is still waiting on the video? I ordered it as soon as I saw the post here, whenever that was.

·
Senior Charter Member
654 Posts
Yup, I'm still waiting too - of course it's probably stuck in Customs somewhere...
Osama you asshole!!!

Scott

·
Registered
179 Posts
Same here. I keep checking the mailbox each day but a no show so far. I feel like Chevy Chase, forgot the movie name, watching for the mailman each day. Ray

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
Be patient. FFR uses a mailing service as there were so many orders, so it is taking a little time to get them all made and delivered. Chris I have one if you want to borrow it. Cheers Richard.

·
Scalded Cat
1,847 Posts
Yes, I also signed up fairly early to receive a video but haven't seen it or the T-shirts that I ordered. Hummmm Things that make go Hummmmm?
Todd Hinckley

·
Registered
75 Posts
Still waiting to,>Sometimes those mail services are slower movin
than dog shit in alaska, but if you have to mail thousands its well
worth the money saved.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Still waiting. Maybe the crawfish ate it :confused: :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,076 Posts
Still waiting...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I requested one when I asked for the info packet(trying to push myself over the fence). I got the info pack a week ago, but no video. I figured they just forgot about me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here I sit, empty handed,
waiting for, a tape demanded.
Paid the cash, as I planned it,
Check the 'box, I hoped it's landed.

:eek:

·
Charter Member
1,776 Posts
I finally got mine yesterday! Man, thought I was amped to order and start this before.. Now I don't know if I can wait to gather the base funds (I'm trying to be disciplined and finance as little as possibe). My wife saw the video and said why don't I just order it now?

Give it as few more days and hopefully you'll get it. I had all but given up and then it showed up in the mail.

·
Charter Member
809 Posts
I received the new video yesterday, didn't even request it. Enclosed was a note saying since I bought a manual recently they were sending me a tape. Much better than previous FFR video's.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Just Bitten,

Can we swap wives for a day? I'm getting the list of "not untils"

[ August 01, 2002, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: CobraDreaming ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts