Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Personal Experience Owning a Reproduction of the Most Valuable American Car on the Plant:

This is the ultimate Street Legal Race Car. The straight pipes scream power with the thunder of a V8 and the twine of the Supercharger. When you are in public with this beauty, ALL EYES ARE ON YOUR CAR! No matter if you are at the drag strip surrounded by 1800 hp dragsters or at a vintage race around original convertible Cobras, everybody will be checking out your ride.

The power is unbelievable. It has taken me EIGHT YEARS to get this car perfect. My dream was to have the best handling race car that I could pick up my dates in. Dream Realized... hence, the reason for sale... kids.

I spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours perfecting the suspension with one of the best in the business: Terry Rossi- who currently has lap record at Willow Springs in a Viper. We swapped out the stock suspension and upgraded it with double wishbone A arm coil over that has been tested and fine tuned at the track.

The engine was just perfected at the best auto shop in San Diego. They have the track record on the local drag strip and work with 1800 hp Mustangs everyday. They built this custom motor from the ground up with all of the best components. Then went through the car and perfected every little detail.

THIS CAR RUNS LIKE A DREAM. If you are into fancy cars that drive themselves, then this is not for you. This is a 450rwph Super Car that only weights 2400lbs. You can not ask for better numbers than that. It is perfectly balanced at 50/50 and can pull over 1.3 g's in the corners. The huge tires, low center of gravity and light weight nature of this beast screams to tear corners up. Roll on the power and you will smoke the tires at 90 mph right before short shifting into 3rd gear.

Trust me, when that supercharger kicks in, you better be facing forward because the power will throw you back in your seat and whip your head back, not to mention lay down a huge monster black strip on the asphalt.

Like I said, this car is not for everyone. But if you have ever dreamed of owning a Super Car that will SMOKE any $200k production car, then this might be the right one for you.

-CUSTOM 306ci FORD ENGINE WITH POWER DYNE SUPERCHARGER WITH 10.24 PSI PUTTING OUT 450 HORSE POWER TO THE REAR WHEELS- DOCUMENTED.

-PROFESSIONALLY TUNED BY DANTE MODULAR PREFORMANCE. DYNO TESTED, MAPPED AND BALANCED.

-TREMEC TR-6060 TRANSMISSION. SAME ONE IN THE GT500. HANDLES OVER 600 HORSEPOWER AND SHIFTS QUICKER THAN YOU CAN BLINK YOUR EYE.

-HEAVY DUTY RADIATOR WITH FAN. NEVER WORRY ABOUT THIS CAR GETTING HOTTER THAN 170 DEGREES. - KEY!!! TRUST ME! I ALREADY BLOW ONE MOTOR WITH THE WRONG FAN.

-MOROSSO OIL PAN THAT HOLD 9 QUARTS. KEY!!! YOU DON'T HAVE WORRY ABOUT ONE OF YOUR PISTONS BLOWING IN A LONG CORNER.

-COBRA RACING SEATS.

-CARPETED INTERIOR.

-PS ENGINEERING WHEELS. WITH NITTO 315/35-ZR17 IN REAR AND 245/45 ZR 17 IN FRONT. ***BRAND NEW***

THIS CAR IS ALMOST PERFECT. IT HAS TAKEN ME 8 YEARS TO BUILD A WORK OF ART AND NOW IT CAN BE YOURS... IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS THEN PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND QUESTIONS AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK OR EMAIL YOU. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, BUT I WILL HELP YOU WITHIN REASON.

Please call with more questions or email: Braeden 858-336-0007, jbposey @ gmail.com

Asking Price: $44,900

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe9D3KpPS44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S22JR4cfFkg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
might have only taken 4 years to build if you would have been on the forum more!! :devil2: LOL j/k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts