Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is just a gentle reminder that the wife and I will be taking a tour of the factory on Saturday, and I would very much appreciate it if someone in the vicinity could come by and give the wife and I a ride in their car. :D
I think it's the final little push she needs to become as excited about doing this as I am.
I look forward to meeting anyone and everyone who shows up.

Thanks in advance

Rob

p.s. - I don't mean to sound desperate....it's just that I am! :D And yes...I will beg if I need to! :D

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
I believe if they know you are comming they will arrange a ride. I had a great ride while I was there.
TEC

·
Senior Charter Member
658 Posts
I arranged my visit a couple months back, but was unable to get a ride. I am going to be at the factory to pick up my kit on Saturday and would love to get a ride if there are any offers.

- Jesse

·
Charter Member
63 Posts
I live about 20 minutes from FFR. I just got the weather report and it's supposed to rain the first half of Saturday. Knowing New England weather things could change in a matter of minutes, If it is sunny I would be happy to give you a ride. Look for a bright yellow cobra with number 77 on the side.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I assume that you'll be coming down the NYS thruway. I am right off the thruway near Syracuse and would be glad to give you a ride on your way or on your way back.

Phil

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys! This forum has to be the friendliest bunch on the Internet!

Charles & Michael - Thanks a lot guys! I hope the weatherman is wrong!

Phil - Thanks for the offer as well. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on it. The boss has me on a very tight schedule :(

Thanks again

Rob (praying for blue skies)

·
Senior Charter Member
351 Posts
shucks... picking body up at Dartmouth Collision on Saturday... let's hope the weather man is wrong in forecasting that rain!

Tim TT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts