Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Giving serious consideration about selling my Spyder. Whitby Motorcars completed the build in 2012. Still looks original with under 800 miles on the Engine Factory 302. No burn-outs!
Key Features: Corvette Electron Blue; Edelbrock 4bbl Performance carb, heads and manifold; 3-Link rear end; 17x9 Bullitt style wheels; brake booster; 2006 Lotus Elise adjustable seats; 3-point seat belts that won't destroy your date/spouse/significant other's clothing; dual 3-point roll bars; manual trunk release from cockpit; custom dash covering with seat-piping matched stitching; custom gauges; easy fill fuel filler with formed gas cap; custom rear end body skirt (hides rear view of gas tank); Ferrari period correct front tear drop side lights; remote battery disconnect.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Beautiful!!!

·
Bluedee
178 Posts
What is your chassis number? I have number 34 that I am trying to get back to and finish. I am interested in what you are thinking of asking for it.
Also give me more details of what is included.

Jim S.

·
Senior Charter Member
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chassis Number

Jim,
It's #31. I'll post more photos and update features soon. Haven't established a selling price.

Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts