Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Charter Member
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there in the Fort Lauderdale/S. Florida area that might like to show off their FFR Cobra? I'm going to be down there on vacation next week visiting family and am hoping to find someone. I'm very close to taking the plunge on ordering my kit but would really like to see the finished product first hand. Please reply to this if anyone is willing. Thanks in advance.

·
Senior Charter Member
798 Posts
If you are coming thru west orlando on the turnpike let me know. I am only 4 miles from it. The pipes are off at the ceramic coaters but everything else is good togo, except paint. Thanks David

·
Senior Charter Member
703 Posts
Just_Bitten
Seeing that you live in Atlanta you should join our club(The Deep South Cobra Club) and I could put you in touch with guys in Florida or Georgia. Send me an email at [email protected]
Dan

·
Charter Member
250 Posts
There are 8+ FFR snakes in Palm Beach County, which is less than an hour from Ft Lickerdale.
Cheers,
Richard

·
FFCobra Fanatic
820 Posts
i'm in ft lauderdale and i could show you a couple of cars. both in the build stage. one is closer than the other to being done. in palm beach there are all sorts of FFR's for you to see. i would strongly suggest taking a look at them. richard bailey has a very nice yellow cobra and there are a few in the blue and white. they are all nice guys so i think you wouln't have a problem getting rides and have them explain the process in the build and the options.

cheers

luis lopezFFR1584

[ June 30, 2002, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: HOTSHOT ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts