Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadly, I purchased a FFR MK4 roadster kit in 2014, and it is still in boxes out in the shop. Being honest with myself, I don't think I will be able to get it together anytime soon. I have almost everything except for motor, trans, and steering column. I’m thinking about selling the kit and parts, or paying someone else to assemble it. I have 25K in it now, but am willing to let it go at a discount as a package deal.

MK4 Base Kit
Painted chassis with G. Levy 5 point suspension in rear, and Levy upper and lower control arms in the front
351 headers
302-351 engine/trans mounts
Big and tall black leather seats, and track
5 lug halibrand replica wheels 9" fronts and 10.5" wide rear
stainless exhaust, bumper, wind wings, side view mirror, assembled side louver
floor mats, chrome roll bar
Ultra-lite gauges
pedal box
full cell
Willwood breaks slotted and drilled

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sadly, I purchased a FFR MK4 roadster kit in 2014, and it is still in boxes out in the shop. Being honest with myself, I don't think I will be able to get it together anytime soon. I have almost everything except for motor, trans, and steering column. I’m thinking about selling the kit and parts, or paying someone else to assemble it. I have 22K in it now, but am willing to let it go at a discount as a package deal.

MK4 Base Kit
Painted chassis with G. Levy 5 point suspension in rear, and Levy upper and lower control arms in the front
351 headers
302-351 engine/trans mounts
Big and tall black leather seats, and track
5 lug halibrand replica wheels 9" fronts and 10.5" wide rear
stainless exhaust, bumper, wind wings, side view mirror, assembled side louver
floor mats, chrome roll bar
Ultra-lite gauges
pedal box
full cell
Willwood breaks slotted and drilled
Hello, is your vehicle still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.