Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Factory Five Racing Inc, 1965 Cobra Mkll with Levy Stage 5.

After moving coast to coast since starting the Cobra and now moving back to California I have decided to sell. My current career is not going allow me the time to finish the car anytime soon and moving everything for the fourth time is not going to happen. The car is Not Finished and currently in the roller stage. This is a NON-DONOR build intended for road racing. The only missing parts are radiator, e-brake handle, clutch cable, air cleaner and some hardware. The remaining parts to finish are in the original packaging. All receipts, FFR assembly manual, and Body bucks are included. The car has a reworked Ford 8.8 3.73 ratio rear end and FFR Independent Rear Suspension and a Levy Racing Inc. Stage 5 Street Engine 351W Stroked to 408W with 500+ hp and 550 lbft of torque. Motor is designed to run on 91 octane fuel and is has Mass-flo Multi port EFI. Transmission is Levy Racing Inc. Super Alloy 8620 T5 with Quick Time Bell housing, optional mid-shift option and 0.80 5th gear.
Powder coated black frame and single roll bar. Flaming River manual rack and pinion steering. FFR performance seats with Breeze seat adjuster for driver and modern interior with carpet. Simpson 5 way harness. 4 into 4 ceramic coated headers and side pipes. Carbon Fiber door skins. Autometer gauges. Cobra R wheels with Kumho tires 245/45/17 front and 275/40/17 rear. Cobra R 13” drilled and slotted rotors with North Race rear brake mounts. The SB100 process was started in California, but never finished. The FFR cobra project was started in 2003 and was put on hold due to career until 2008. The Levy motor was delivered in 2010. The motor was installed in car for transportation to Tennessee. The transmission is not installed. At least 95% of what you need to finish the car without all the hours of research. Jump start your Cobra build.
Car is located in Knoxville, TN
Have receipts for $37,000. Sell for $27,000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Too bad won't be able to see it through to the end. Looks like a great track car at a very fair price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I was so looking forward to getting this beast on the road but somehow life got in the way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sometimes I am slow getting to the computer. If you need faster response to Questions you can call or text 865-386-3057.

Thanks Larry

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,608 Posts
You can send it down and we can finish it for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts