Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stewart Transport delivered my MKIII tonight about 6:30pm. Just before me they had delivered one in Saline, MI and they are going to delivery another one in Traverse City, MI tomorrow morning. Another group of Cobra's are being born.

The Stewart Transportation drivers were very nice and helpful which makes this an even more enjoyable event.

I won't do an inventory until tomorrow but it is really exciting.

The neighbors were stopping by talking about the car and wanting more information.

I am using a 2003 Cobra SVT donor. I have the supercharged 4.6L engine, T-56 transmission and various suspension parts, steering etc.

I have a long way to go but the journey is half the fun...

Park
FFR Cobra #4817

·
Tropically Twisted
1,727 Posts
Park,

Congrats! We just got a delivery this week too.. it's like Christmas, New Year's, and a birthday all rolled into one.

Seems like you're also getting the fan club started.

Good luck!

Will

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ryan,

The god's must have sent you. I have not been very lucky with electrical so any help your willing to give me is extrememly welcome. I'll let you know when I get to that stage and we can talk.

Thanks,

Park

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,784 Posts
Park,
Congratulations!
We look forward to your build progress and pictures.
Best regards,
Chuck

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Park,

My buddy has an 03 Cobra that we tuned this past winter to 490 RWH .... with not much effort.... reprogrammed chip, new pully, better cold air intake and better exhaust. His 3500+lb car is breathtaking ... I can only imagine what this powertrain will do for your 2000lb Cobra.... I would highly recommend the "stickest" 315's you can find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts