Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,266 Posts
I had a similar need when I built 2 years ago. Never did find an "exact match" although FFR will sell you extra. You might call and tell them what your doing and see if they have an "extra" piece lying around.

I ended up changing mine completely. Found what I needed at a local fabric store. I actually like the grain better than the FFR supplied.

·
Senior Charter Member
1,966 Posts
Alex: I have the FFR material if you want mine. I tried separating the foam backer from the FFR material and made it about halfway across before it stopped separating. Using a only a section of it like you need and it should work fine on the glove box door.

Anyone: I am using a higher end marine grade vinyl (actually looks and feels better than the FFR product and more like leather) to recover my dash. But, because the dash is longer than the bolt of material, I have to have enough material unrolled and purchase by the linear foot. Anyone else interested in recovering or using a better dash material than FFR and split the cost of the material? Probably have enough for 2 or 3 dashes and the material will cost ~$50, so in the ballpark of $18 + shipping. Let me know...

Drew
FFR#3928

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.