Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Former Roadster Owner
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an unfinished MKII. I was excited to find out that in our fairly small city of 16,000 people I am the third FFR Cobra Owner. What luck to have two experienced FFR builders just around the corner--literally!

These pictures are from yesterday. Will (screen name: "Wibur") who owns 3728 and Ray who knows 3725 came by to visit and answer some questions I had about my build. These guys are Cobra to the core and are very outgoing and helpful.

These pictures don't do their cars any justice. --Two very fine FFR's Indeed.

Once again, thanks to Will and Ray from Riverbank California!

--Dan Glenn

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,595 Posts
Looks great Dan. I think the FFR community (other local builders & the forum) are side benefits to this project that I hadn't expected. Have fun with your build. Looks like you're several steps ahead of me.
Paul

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
The wheels on those cobras are NICE!!

·
Junior Charter Member
135 Posts
Hey Dan,

Thanks for posting some pics of our cars. I look forward to helping you out and finishing your build. You're closer to being done than you think...

PhysicsGeek,

Those are 17" team 3's on both cars. Thanks for the compliments.

Will

·
Former Roadster Owner
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Larry,

If I really set my mind to it, I could have it done by the end of this year quite easily. But, with my up coming work schedule and budget--my VERY realistic goal is March 2005. Just in time for the next "Car-Show-Season" around here. ---But I will have it running in the next few months.--Its the Body Work that is going to be a slow(er) process due to my Budget.--Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts