Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of Friends and I are thinking of getting 2 or 3 FFR MK3 Roadster Kits into Switzerland...

Now before we would do this we would like to find out, if someone has done this already and what his Experience where with the local Streetlaws and Regulations.

It would realy be vey helpfull to get more Informations.

Many thanks for every Information or Feedback on this, so that we can make our Dreams come true.

Buce

·
6,559 Posts
Bruce,

Welcome aboard! There is a member directory that shows eight builders from your homeland.

Just below the two buttons "New Topic" and "Post Reply" toward the top of this page you'll find a link to "directory". Use the "keyword" search tool to select the field "location" and type in Switzerland

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sali Buce

I am also very keen to get a cobra, although moneywise it will still be a few years to go to complete my dream. i live in Zürich. the guy i contacted, who went through the whole process, is Stefan (www.kale.ch)
He knows a lot and is very nice.
Just let me know your progress with the cobras, i would be very interested

Good luck guys
Cheers Michi

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Stefan Kale and Pierre Suffrey are both in Switzerland, and I think there may be others. We built Pierre's car to the go cart stage and put it in a container to go through Itally to Switzerland. From there he finished it and from what I can tell it was a pain to register. Check with Stefan he is a great guy and will have a tone of info on what is needed. HTH, Cheers Richard.

·
3,760 Posts
Try sending a private message to Lukas Matzinger. I believe he is in Paris right now, but is normally based in Vienna, Austria, where he keeps his FFR. I imagine there are similarities in the laws between Austria and Switzerland.

You can look him up using the 'directory' link above, then click on his name, and you will see an option to send him a private message.

Hope this helps.

AJ

PS -- had a wonderful vacation in Switzerland last year, we have friends working in Zurich for UBS, we visited them and then we all trooped down to Lugano for a long weekend. There are palm trees in Switzerland!! Who knew??

·
Junior Charter Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many thanks for your fast replies...
I will try to get in Conatct with Stefan.
(Looks like his Website is dead :-(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts