Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you looking for a good deal, at least it looks pretty good from hear, take a look at this FFR Cobra on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867840750
I personally don't care for the rims, but at the price it is at now ($13,900) with NO RESERVE, not a bad deal at all. To bad I am in the middle of my own build.

Thanks,
Scott E.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Something doesn't look right about the rear wheels...

Is it the tire/wheel dimension, the ride height, etc.?

Or is it just a bad photo?

·
Registered
311 Posts
What's a 5 speed top loader? A rare find indeed! I love the section in the back of 5.0 Mustang and Fast Fords (other than babe of the month, dat good too!) where they print the adds readers find in the news paper. Stuff like: "Rare, one of a kind 2001 Mustang Cobra" or "1999 Mustang 5.7l HO, 4 wheel drive, all original" :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fantastic Opportunity???? I guess after you remove the wheels, repaint the pipes, and think about a new color scheme :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
fuhhhgly....... :eek:

·
FFCobra Fanatic
906 Posts
It's up to 14,600 and boy are those wheels ugly.

·
Official Member of the Unofficial "First 500 Club"
3,007 Posts
Snake-4-U, did you catch the BOTM in this month's 5.0 magazine? Look at the picture in the back, then turn to the table of contents - then get back to me ;) .

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JVoight,
You are right about the Viper, it is sweet. Hope someone gets a good deal on this Cobra.

Thanks,
Scott E.

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
Note to self: Scratch "pumpkin" paint scheme from list of options...

·
1,539 Posts
Don't scratch it so fast. If you put a white stripe down the middle with a brown stripe on either side guess what? You have a Cleveland Brown mobile. We are going to the Super Bowl baby!

Andy

·
FFCobra Fanatic
690 Posts
For the price, who cares what color it is. I think it would look way better with silver pipes, wheels and hoop, at 14K how could you go wrong?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
The claim of "Brilliant orange paint" reminds me of when I worked for a major CPU company. When we had a bug, we would work like crazy to find a way to call it a feature.

Still, if it stays around $16K, you could respray and find some decent looking wheels and have yourself a decent car for under $20K.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The Autometer guages are cool. What is up with the the no expense spared part? You would think he would expense some nice wheels instead of spray painting the Mustang wheels black!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.