Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Stig
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this on my car while building it and then decided I didn't want it.

Everything included as from factory including the defroster vents, under dash vents, hoses, blower, heater, wiring, switch and installation instructions.

Will throw in a firewall with heater hole cut out in for FREE it if you want that too. Heater kit and Firewall are off a 6xxx serial number MK3.

Asking $220 + shipping. This part is $320 new from FFR. (Shipping will probably be $20 or less in the lower 48). Located in Austin TX, 78758

Email at vdshenoy at gmail dot com or call 832 Eight Five Eight 8560. I'm new on this forum but have 1000s of posts and iTraders on Bimmerforums, Corvetteforum, e-bay, afbforums etc if you need references. Tom Mauldin @ Texas Venom will also vouch for me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll take it...

As long as all the parts are there and in good shape with the instructions. Looks like the same unit that is in the current FFR catalog. I won't need the firewall - don't know if it will fit a Mk. IV anyway. I will e-mail you with shipping address (Pennsylvania). PayPal OK?
Thanks, Fred

·
The Stig
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As long as all the parts are there and in good shape with the instructions. Looks like the same unit that is in the current FFR catalog. I won't need the firewall - don't know if it will fit a Mk. IV anyway. I will e-mail you with shipping address (Pennsylvania). PayPal OK?
Thanks, Fred
I am yet to receive your email. It should be the exact same product as the current catalog.

Paypal is fine. Please email me your address. My paypal address is the same email. vdshenoy at gmail dot com. Go ahead and paypal $240 and I'll cover the paypal fees and shipping costs in there.

Firewall will go into the pass it forward thread after this deal is done. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts