Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,825 Posts
Bicman, I have a couple I can give you a real good deal on.

· FFCobra Fanatic
2,015 Posts
how about a "bare bonez" kit consisting of only

1:the body (w/doors/hood/trunk)
2:a bare/unpainted framew(IRS cage) with the trans crossmember,door & trunk hinges
3:steering column, and the aluminum panels

that's it!
,,,,,,nothing else (heck- I don't really need all the aluminum since I end up re making & customizing almost all of the anyways)

NO; windshield, no exhaust, no trim, no lights, no steering wheel, no interior,no suspension pieces, no electircal, no lines, no hardware,just the BARE BASIC stuff that FFR actually manufactures.:icon18:

For those of us who are "seasoned" builders that like to fab alot of our own stuff and do a bunch of custom mods,,,
we end up not using a large amount of what comes with the kit so why not offer a bare package for those of us who actually like the concept,,,,,especially during the current economic "climate".

· Registered
1,201 Posts
how about a "bare bonez" kit consisting of only

1:the body (w/doors/hood/trunk)
2:a bare/unpainted framew(IRS cage) with the trans crossmember,door & trunk hinges
3:steering column, and the aluminum panels

that's it!
,,,,,,nothing else (heck- I don't really need all the aluminum since I end up re making & customizing almost all of the anyways)

NO; windshield, no exhaust, no trim, no lights, no steering wheel, no interior,no suspension pieces, no electircal, no lines, no hardware,just the BARE BASIC stuff that FFR actually manufactures.:icon18:

For those of us who are "seasoned" builders that like to fab alot of our own stuff and do a bunch of custom mods,,,
we end up not using a large amount of what comes with the kit so why not offer a bare package for those of us who actually like the concept,,,,,especially during the current economic "climate".
Very interesting... I wonder what that would cost. How intriguing!

· Registered
679 Posts
I seen in the FFR newletter that they will be having a black friday sale, what that includes we wont know. :w00t:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.