Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AspiringShadeTreeMechanic
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've actually been driveable for a while. It's now in the registration process. We've conveniently entered the beaut in a couple car shows with bad plates on it but what a thrill. Course, my dad and I get bored since there's not much left to work on. I just want to say from both my dad and I, thanks for the help from everyone that contributes to this forum. I think read somewhere "I've never cursed more, thrown more wrenches, busted more knuckles and smelled worse in my life but I loved every minute of it." That about sums it up. Once the registration goes through, you can bet we'll be driving it EVERYWHERE and not just around the block 400 times. I attached a picture of our new king of the road and I must give credit to Jeff Miller for doing an awesome job on the paint. Thanks again. Randy (father and bank) and Steve (Son and labor)

·
3 Generations on a MkIII
1,415 Posts
Once the registration goes through, you can bet we'll be driving it EVERYWHERE and not just around the block 400 times.
That hits home. How many miles do you have on it? Your build looks good.

·
Registered
603 Posts
More Pics. Hopfully the same Picture session.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
was there a car in that picture?

·
Ohio C-car Club
3,686 Posts
Congrats guys! I'm impressed you accomplished so much in so little time. :weight_lift:

I remember you taking delivery after me last summer, and now...you're done :sweatdrop:

I'm feeling like a slacker (but hey we moved twice this summer)

Seriously, Congrats!

·
AspiringShadeTreeMechanic
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here's some more photos. They don't let you have many attachments in one post. For the record, I wish I could say the "bud light girls" were more than the caveman's wife but sadly they were all hiding beer guts like it was nobody's business. Definitely not the best colorado has to offer.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts