Factory Five Racing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Looks great. Silver is a very nice color.

Dean: Great build and super attention to detail ... I have to tell you though when I got to the 4th picture, WOW! The paint and the photography just made the lines of the car just jump out ... outstanding! You should be very proud.

tim

Discussion starter · #24 ·
I think some graduates got lost in the smoke and dust during the forum upgrade. If I say pretty please, could I have my heap added to the pile?
Thanks
Dean

Very nice. "Clean" is the best description. You spent a lot of time making it look uncluttered and straight forward, especially with EFI! Congratulations on a great job.

What a beautiful car!!! Nice attention to detail...clean lines.

That is one nice Cobra. Engine bay is one of the nicest I've seen. Clean dashboard. Great detail. I debated long and hard over my black with grey stripes vs. what you did. Nice to see we were both right. Great job, man!!

Idoxlr8

WOWx2 Love the whole combo. You did a great job, just fantastic. A few questions if you don’t mind.

1. The aluminum, piece coming off the top of the radiator heading towards the back of the car. Purchased from one of our vendors? Or is it custom made? If vendor who, what, where, when, and how?

2. Gearshift knob is really cool. Mind sharing the particulars. I’d love to get one.

3. Cannot tell from the 5th shot, on of the interior, but your tranny cover look like it is special. Could you tell me more and possibly send a few more photo’s

4. What’s next, you do such a great job I think a coupe or GTM would keep the Cobra real nice company.

Clean

Excellent - Clean lines & good example of the "KIS" away of thinking... Keep it Simple..

Congrats! Would use the word love, but I think it's been used alot already. Let's just say I #^*& the $#!+ out of it. Great job. Roger

Discussion starter · #39 ·
5N4K3

Rad shroud is a Mike Everson part, modified to fit my hood hinges.
Shift knob is a finish line part.
Tranny cover is stock.

Thanks for the kind words!
Dean

Excellent work Dean, it looks awsome. Be proud and have fun riding it. Look forward to a lot of thumbs up.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.