Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
I built it myself
641 Posts
This is not a slam on FFR. They really do an amazing job with the number of components in each kit and the number of kits they ship each week. But...........If you ordered the PS Engineering wheels, you may want to call PS direct and see if FFR even ordered your wheels. I waited over 6 weeks only to find the order for my wheels was never sent to PS. A phone call to Phil at PS then from Phil to FFR got the paperwork moving and Phil made up my wheels and shipped them out in just a few days. Again FFR is really pretty good about shipping and filling backorders. My BO list was pretty short and I had everything sent within a few weeks of delivery of the kit. I just had my water temp gauge go out (mechanical) and one call to Chris (last Friday) at FFR had a new gauge and a call tag for the old one on it's way. Installed the new gauge today only a week after the initial call to FFR. That's pretty good service if you ask me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.