Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
What's a 'n00b'?
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some camera problems so the pics didn't turn out too good. I also forgot to put my louvers back in! I'll update the pics in the links (won't change the links themselves) when I get more pics tomorrow.

302 crate engine, tubular lowers, Autometer Phantoms, other than that it's pretty much a straight donor build from a 1992 'stang. Colors are T6 and TL from thew new Mustang Cobra. Painted by Don at the Snake Pit in Phoenix. Donor pallet from AMP. I know, the hood isn't quite aligned... I'll look for more patience tomorrow to get it squared away! Still have some shakes, rattles, and squeeks to chase down, but I'm driving her a lot more than I'm not, so let's give her the degree! It's 1/1 on FFCars, but it's 12/31 in Tucson, so I hope you include me in 2006.

Special thanks to Don (Skelt), Chris, Bernie, and of course the guys on the furom for the help over the last year.

·
Premium Member
10,474 Posts
Nice, very Nice!!

Silver is one of those colors that always look good on a Cobra.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
congrats! The car looks good!

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
Congratz

·
Senior Charter Member
2,837 Posts
Great job, congratulations!

·
Senior Charter Member
818 Posts
car look great!
Don

·
3,798 Posts
Awsome photo's of a very nice build. They make me want to head to Arizona for a photo session. You may be the first graduate of 2007!

·
Junior Charter Member
143 Posts
Sweet looking car. I love the Kirkeys, I will be using them myself. Congrats and enjoy.

Rich

·
1,752 Posts
The car looks awesome.

Now line up the hood and put the louvers in...(Just Kidding) You did a great job....

Rich

·
Premium Member
5,825 Posts
Very nice Ray!

I saw the pics of the painted body on the forum (very briefly) but it is something again to see it installed. The dash looks very impressive.

I know you are really just goading me to finish, but you'll have more than a few miles on before then!! Build school seems like ages ago now, but is still paying off for me as it obviously has for you as well.

Cheers,

Sean

·
Charter Member
729 Posts
Congrats...looks great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts