Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we did it, FFR 2704 took it’s first Cobra Cruise on Saturday. For it’s first long drive (had 200 miles on it before the cruise, 500 miles after it!) the car drove great. Not a problem to be had, and I was smilin’ ear to ear the whole time! For anyone interested in a short write up on the cruise, check out the South Central Region Forum .

Driving and Loving 2704!
Duane

[ April 21, 2002, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: Venomous ]

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
That sounds like a blast. I wish I could have gone but I couldn't turn down a car show that was less than a half a mile away from the house. Oh well maybe next time. Tom

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Congrads on getting the car on the road! It looks great. Now about that burn-out last night... what were you thinking? My wife said, "Don't you dare race him!" Dang it, I wanted to show you what a ricer could do! Oh well, NEXT TIME!

When is the "finish" party?

- Bill

·
FFCobra Craftsman
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom, look forward to seeing your beast next time. I've seen pics and heard about it and am looking forward to checking it out.

Bill, I honestly was trying not to give her last night. But some unknown force took over once the light turned green and I couldn't stop it?!? No will power ....

Yes, we need to have the Cobra warming party. I'll talk with Sheri and we'll set up a date!

Duane

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Duane, sounds great! Wish I was there. I drove FFR 2681 about 100 miles this weekend. Attended a three day car show/cruise with about 330 other street rods. My car got most of the attention, but no awards. During the Top 50 award presentation, the announcer muttered something about a Cobra and quickly went to the next car on the list. Anne thinks we were blackballed. The same guy tells me membership to the local car club is closed. :confused: Oh well, who cares!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Lee,

Strange how some of the hot rod folks act. To me a cool car is a cool car period.

Hey can you make it to Houston the upcoming weekend or the one after? It would be cool to have you over for the Cobra warming party.

Duane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts