- PS ENGINEERING 17X9 WHEELS
-FALKIN TIRES FRONTS ARE NEW REARS 3K
ASKING $26700 FIRM
ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL [email protected]

·
Senior Charter Member
616 Posts
Iwanttobuyacobra,
Don't take this the wrong way but you can not subtract, asking price $26,700.00 minus previous selling price $22,000.00 equals $4,700.00. Where did you get $6,000.00 plus from?? If you can buy wheels and tires plus a new paint job with stripes for less than that you should have bought the car!! The car and it is worth the money!!
If you are interested in the car say so if not get lost and mind your own business!!!!

Kerry if I am out of line let me know.
Sorry for the rant

·
FFCobra Fanatic
376 Posts
In my opinion, we as factory five owners all sell our cars too cheap, It takes tons of work to build these, not to mention that parts really add up. If I did not love the build so much, I would be buying this car, it is a very nice looking ride. I hope you get every penny!!

·
Senior Charter Member
1,600 Posts
slocobra,
I agree! I don't think that other cobras (manufactures)are being sold as cheap as FFR. Not that I'm looking. I'm happy with mine and would not consider another brand. FFR is the best bang for the buck. Builders don't charge enough for their work IMHO.
Thanks,
Ron FFR1738

·
Charter Member
3,060 Posts
Oh boy, now you've started something.

How did the mileage go from 7500 in the orginal post from "Kevin" to 2800 in this one? Has the motor been rebuilt and we're talking engine miles only here?

The photos aren't showing up - please PM me with photos and asking price.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
The car was delivered to my boat yard last week.

The hood hinge had to be reinstalled so the hood would clear the paint on the way up and sit flush when closed.

Three brake lights will not pass brake and light inspection and it was not a bulb. We unraveled the rear wiring to give 4 running lights, two upper brake lights and lower turn signals.

We lowered the ride height a half inch forward and 1.25 inches aft.

It runs well, shifts well, good brakes and we installed a blue tonneau cover that nicely matches the blue paint.

The owner is happy.

Roger

·
6,559 Posts
Roger,

I'd love to see a pic of that blue tonneau on the car. Was thinking the same for my own. My guess is that the blue is very close to my stripe color.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
376 Posts
Originally posted by Jack be Quick:
Oh boy, now you've started something.

How did the mileage go from 7500 in the orginal post from "Kevin" to 2800 in this one? Has the motor been rebuilt and we're talking engine miles only here?

The photos aren't showing up - please PM me with photos and asking price.
Thats probably why the ad says "ENGINE has 2800 Miles"........and then"asking 26700 firm" Did you read the ad??

·
Charter Member
3,060 Posts
Well, maybe Jack shouldn't be drinking so much Jack while he's on FFCARS.

Thanks for the DUH comment - slocobra.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi There Folks: This is "Russ" writing "FFR1115"; I personally Agree with All; There`s an FFR For Sale on Ebay; "Blue w/White Stripes & Black Int. Done-Up Right: I Emailed The Seller; As a Friend of Mine saw My "Pcs. of Artwork" & That`s the way We should view these Machines; "ARTWORK"; Not just another "REPLICAR"!! He`s Asking $36,500Firm; On Ebay, His Reserve is #39,900: Personally; I feel Its way Too Low: We should All be in the $50K + Range!! Good Luck with Your Sale & Ask for More $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!! Regards, Russ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts