Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FFR 17" x 9" Vintage Halibrand Replica Wheels - pair

I have a lightly used pair of 17 X 9 fronts and a pair of 17 X 10.5 rear Factory Five Halibrand style wheels. I am actually going with a different set of wheels and will no longer need these. I bought them new from Factory Five and they have been on the road since May 2014 this year. I have about 800 miles on them. In great condition.

Comes with knockoff adapters, spinners and lug covers. Buyer responsible for shipping costs. Shipping from Northern California. Prefer to sell as a complete set of 4 rather than breaking it up. $900 + Shipping.

PM me if interested.

Trevor

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Tires are still mounted on the car. Will be dismounting them this week. Here's some pics of each wheel I just snapped while still mounted.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cw5hill is interested in just the 10.5s. I'd like to keep the wheels together as a complete set but if someone is interested in just the front 9s then I'll break them apart. In that case cw5hill has first dibs on the 10.5s.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10.5" sold to cw5hill (deal pending). The pair of 9" wheels are still available. Bigman has first right of refusal on those.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deal is complete on 10.5" - sold. No longer available.

9" x 17" wheels are available. Bigman declined on those as he understandably needs a set of 4. $400 + shipping.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,416 Posts
PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts