9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the orders!

[ July 14, 2002, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Bill ]

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you don't have PayPal and want to pay by check, just email your order to [email protected] and we'll tell you where to send a check.

If some people want to get a box of shirts (24) for $5 each we'll ship them and tell you want the shipping costs. This might be a way to get the shirts to one area for less shipping costs. Just email me.

Thanks,

- Bill

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Bill, You've got mail. I've got my wife's family get-together in a couple of weeks, they will make great "gifts" for her family.
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Originally posted by Keith:
Bill, You've got mail. I've got my wife's family get-together in a couple of weeks, they will make great "gifts" for her family.
Thanks,
Thanks, I won't tell my wife or she'll want to personally deliver them to you. She makes any excuse for going home (Stone Mountain, GA).

[ June 30, 2002, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: admin ]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Maybe if she delivers them, she can introduce me to the folks at Stone Mtn Auto Body... ;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Keith, get out there and knock those body seams down, don't need no stinkin' body shop!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Yes Dear... :D

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all of the orders! We'll leave this post up until July 14th, then we'll produce the shirts and send them out. Please help me remember to keep this post near the top.

Thanks again.

·
Charter Member
88 Posts
Love the shirts! Whats the biggest size. I need a 3XL. (Everything is bigger in TX). Can I pay more for the extra material yardage?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Bill,

Bring a 2XL over Saturday and I'll buy it.

TAZ

·
Senior Charter Member
654 Posts
Can we get them up here in Canada???

Scott

·
Registered
222 Posts
opps it choice40 send me a medium
thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts