Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank ALL OF YOU for helping us get to this point in the battle against Shelby, Shelby Licensing and Shelby Trust. I need your help again. Our legal bills have exceeded the money raised.

I know times are tough for many of you, but I need some help building up our Legal Defense Fund because the next step in the lawsuit is going to be very expensive.

There are three ways you can help.

1.) You can make a donation through PayPal by clicking here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2647148

2.) If you want to send a check, please mail it to:

Bill Peirce
3939 Royal Drive NW, Suite 139
Kennesaw, GA 30144

3.) You can join the Supporting Membership by clicking here.

Our lawyer has tried to get Shelby's lawyer to settle this case, but without success. We're sending a settlement offer letter this week to the lawyer and we hope that his clients will see that settling with a fan site is the way to go. But if they won't settle, we're going to start prepping for a motion that could get us dismissed from this case AND try to recover our costs.

If you have read Shelby's complaint you'll know that they have the facts wrong about FFCars.com and have made some claims that are obviously frivolous. If they had done their due diligence they would have known this and we would not be in this suit.

We are even considering going after the lawyer for Shelby for continuing to include FFCars.com as a defendant in this lawsuit. We have offered proof that their claims are without merit yet he is not willing to drop us from the case, therefore he may be liable for our attorney's fees.

Please help if you can and if you can't, don't worry... we'll hit you up again if this madness keeps up.

It was nice to hearing the support for FFCars.com from so many people last weekend at the London Cobra Show. Many people are upset that Shelby is suing a fan site.

This is a new post, but a continuation of this post: http://www.ffcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206492

Thanks again,

Bill

·
Registered
16,313 Posts
Shelby is not helping himself or his image in the publics eyes by pursuing this website one bit. Quite the contrary.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Help me understand.

As a newbe here, I am sorry if this has been discussed, but what are Shelby's claims and what does he want to resolve those issues? I would be more inclined to help out if I knew what the money was being used for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ford tried...

Didn't Ford already try this. They had to eat their words due to FFR quality and support. And last I checked the 33' from Factory Five was in the Ford Section at SEMA 08 with Ford logos displayed proudly on it!? So Ford Learned, Hopefully Shelby realizes his mistake before it's too late..

·
Junior Charter Member
280 Posts
Shelby is nothing anyways... it was Carrol Smith that made him who he is... I swear people just confuse their initials.

I can't think of anyone else in the automotive world I despise more than Shelby... that was even before this suit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts