Discussion Starter #1
Factory five daytona
complete kit purchased
svo 302a block (4 bolt main block)
3.4” forged crank
5.4” forged h-beam rods
4.060 forged pistons (racetech custom)
internal balanced motor
crane solid roller cam (in .658 / ex .680)
c3 yates heads
jack roush intake (part # m-9424-b302) good luck finding one
jesel 1.7 shaft mount rocker arms
dry sump engine
3 gallon oil tank
demon 750 carb
mds ignition
power steering
tremec 6 speed
8.8’’ 3 link rear end
373 rear gear.
Wilwood brakes
halibrand vn427 wheels
315 rear tire
295 front tire
car has 650.00 miles
call or text 740 312 3755 for more details (to much to list)
asking 59,500.00

Attachments

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
MW,

Looks like you built a nice car. One thing that stands out to me is that the windshield does not have the black border that hides the sealant.
A potential buyer may look at that as a turn off. Not trying to be critical, but just sharing what I would look at if I where buying a car. Not sure if you can maybe add a border on the outside with say window tint or vinyl wrap?
Other then that it may be worth while redoing it properly. Low cost item for much better appearance.
Good luck with the sale

John

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
john

thanks for the input, the car is getting a new windshield today, its being installed by the pro's will post photos tomorrow.
thanks
MW

·
Registered
439 Posts
breath taking car sir. good luck to you

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
also includes...

AC
Powdercoated aluminum panels
Any dyno tuning done on engine?
Alignment?
Tire make model and date codes?
Type of differential?

Can you tell us the story of how it came to be and why you are selling so soon?
Love the race motor vibe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes all the aluminum panels are powder coated jet black.
I do not have any dyno number, have been an engine builder now for many years. and this motor is solid. you wont run out of motor.
the rims are true VN427, they are NOT knock offs.
tires are nitto 555. 315 rear 295 front. 17" all the way around
differential is a ford racing 8.8" with 3:73 gear, complete differential was purchased from ford racing brand new. nothing in the car was used.

purchased the kit in 2014 was on the road in 2016, since on the road I had 2 kids and then built a MK4 ( wife drives the MK4 also, only a little) she's not driving the daytona. now kids are getting a little older and school, sports, life I only get to drive the Daytona or the cobra 1 or 2 nights a week in the summer (live in ohio). I would like to build a few other projects so something has to go, this car truly is awesome. paint is perfect, motor is unreal, 6 speed tremec. and so on.

its just one of those things... :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome car. I'd love to take it as well, just way out of my range with the current situation in the world right now. I am still hoping on picking up a kit by the end of the year though. I gotta get one of these in my life.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ryan,
you'll have that much wrapped up in one, cost will just be over time. good luck if you close and want to come take a look you can.
thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts