Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Toying with the idea of selling...445C.I. FE power. Complete kit, Power brakes, heater, wipers, Whitby Paint. Ready to roll. Completely sorted, crank and drive.
Hope the pictures work.
Asking 55K. I'm not to good with this picture thing now a days... I can email or test you a zillion of the build and paint process. The black I must say is stunning.

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have seen Al's car in person, and it is a wonderful build! The paint is so deep, you could jump in and swim about in it!

I can't believe you would part with it Al, but good luck selling; she's a real beauty!!

Regards,

Steve

·
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its one of those If I do I do, If I don't I don't kinda deals. Thinking of getting a Pontoon boat. One hobby at a time is enough for me. Thanks for the kind words.
I really love this car. This is the car that when I lay my head down at night dream of cars... this is the one. The motor is just icing on the cake.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Toying with the idea of selling...445C.I. FE power. Complete kit, Power brakes, heater, wipers, Whitby Paint. Ready to roll. Completely sorted, crank and drive.
Hope the pictures work.
Asking 55K. I'm not to good with this picture thing now a days... I can email or test you a zillion of the build and paint process. The black I must say is stunning.
You cant let that beauty go for a "boat"...Think long & hard .....Pontoon boats come & go.But Cobras are timeless. Keep the car and when you get the urge ...rent a boat for a day :)
And, or, stop on over to S.M.L. :)

·
Charter Member
1,604 Posts
Oh my, please tell me you're not serious? Keep the car and rent the boat!! :mad:

John O

1 - 5 of 5 Posts