Factory Five Racing Forum banner

FE Distributer Recommendation

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  burbigo3 
#1 ·
Looking for a recommendation on a distributer for a FE. Want to try and maintain as close to a period correct look as possible. Using hydraulic roller cam and carb setup. Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Joey

#4 ·
if you want the original look get a stock dissy and do a petronix conversion to it it looks stock but has electronic ignition , i used one in a 67 GTO dad and i are rebuilding,i like the look of the stock unit, too much modern stuff looks out of place on classic or vintage cars but thats just my 2 cents ,

#5 ·
Looking for a recommendation on a distributer for a FE. Want to try and maintain as close to a period correct look as possible. Using hydraulic roller cam and carb setup. Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Joey
Mallory Unilite, but be sure to use a ballast resistor.

Joey

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.