Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fabricator/Rookie Racer
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two FasTrax alignment adjusters with the no lip adapters and toe adjustments for each tool (2 sets total). This makes it very easy to adjust alignment and toe as you can mount one on each front (or rear) wheel. The setup came from Hawaii so the steel parts have some corrosion but it does not impact the use of the tools. I was a newb with my MKIII but still got to where I could set front alignment in about an hour, using plastic bags under the wheels to enable rotation by hand at the wheel while checking settings. The whole setup runs more than $450 new. Will sell for $250 plus shipping or you can pick up in Gaithersburg, MD. I can send pics if you need them but note I will be travelling this week, Monday through Thursday, so it may be a few days before I get the pics to you. I don't check the forum that much since I sold my car in 2011 so you can email me also to make sure I get your reply. Email is [email protected].

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.