Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Factory Five News???

6K views 229 replies 119 participants last post by  ROB J 
#1 ·
I wonder what kind of news they have coming our way?

#3 ·
I am not going to be able to sleep this weekend!!

Keep your fingers crossed for a BIG sale!!!

-Jon A.

#6 ·
Originally posted by Mark Reynolds, Breeze Automotive:
I was at FFR last Friday and actually saw a man wearing a necktie.
First the button down shirts and now the neckties. Rumor has it that FFR may have been bought out by a larger "replica" player impressed with their marketing approach in hopes of gaining more market share, I wonder if that is what will be announced :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Bill S.

#10 ·
I hope Bill is wrong too. I agree with David.... it would be very bad.

#12 ·
#16 ·
OMG PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT FFR BEING SOLD. Now I'm going to be freaking out all weekend.

In 1998 the family-run business I worked at with over 300 employees was sold. Corporate brought in ONE guy to run things the corporate way.

Within 2 years revenues were down 65% and almost the entire front office had been let go. I hear they only run 1 shift 4 days a week now. It ended up changing the lives of everyone there, and not for the better.

#17 ·
Hopefully FFR wouldn't be building up suspense over something negative being announced like selling out.. Surely it's something very positive!

#18 ·
You know Dave Smith and others at FFR are probably reading these posts and laughing at us.

It is just plain mean to make a teaser announcement at 4:59 on a Friday....

Dave, if you are out there, please put us out of our misery... what is the news!! We must know!!

-Jon A.

#20 ·
I need to double check - But I think my last B/O for my kit just showed up at the door 10 mins ago with Fed-X. At least I would not have to deal with getting B/O from a firm flipping hands... been there done that... Hmmm GT40 Kit ? Na

[ November 03, 2006, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Ghia ]

#22 ·
David - Man, you have gone completely overboard dude!!!

It's a sale - or announcing a new Roadster Ala-Cart program - or - Selling off all the Spyder Stuff sale - or...

Necktie you say???

Was there a Government car parked out front?

Black helicopter in the parking lot?

OMG - IT's THE E-N-D ! ! ! ! !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.