Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Factory Five customer Robert I. from Bradford, Ontario sent us these photos of this stunning ’33 Hot Rod that is almost completed. Rob says they are 90% there and that they used a 500+ HP 4.6L Ford Terminator Motor with a Whipple supercharger and a TCI transmission. He also used TCI paddle shifters.

Other features of the build include custom C&C Billet gauge bevel and dash panel, C&C exhaust vents and side pipes, Ford 8.8 rear end with 3-link suspension, Billet Specialties “Stiletto” wheels, and Toyo Proxes TR1 – 345/25ZR20-104Y.

Huge congratulations to Robert on a fantastic build! It’s always fun for us here at Factory Five to see craftsmanship like this turned onto our chassis and car.

·
Premium Member
9,596 Posts
I'm thinkin that might be part of the 10% he mentions .......
Oh heck yes, I should have explained my comment a bit better. I LIKE how it looks with NO visible lights and/or NO lights. Very clean. The smaller the lights the better I like it and you don't get any smaller than gone. :w00t:

·
Junior Charter Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess the lights, seat belts, and roll bars are what is left for Robert to finish. He said it's 90% done.

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Nah, it looks too slick to mess up the lines with a roll bar and the shoulder belts keep you from ducking down in a rollover. It's perfect as-is....Except for the dubs, it needs some 15" reversed chrome steelies to be perfect. :icon18:

Great job Rob, really sweet!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nah, it looks too slick to mess up the lines with a roll bar and the shoulder belts keep you from ducking down in a rollover. It's perfect as-is....Except for the dubs, it needs some 15" reversed chrome steelies to be perfect. :icon18:

Great job Rob, really sweet!
Thanks - What is this you speak of?
It's perfect as-is....Except for the dubs, it needs some 15" reversed chrome steelies to be perfect

Rob

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Thanks - What is this you speak of?
It's perfect as-is....Except for the dubs, it needs some 15" reversed chrome steelies to be perfect

That's just me trying to be funny. Everybody else had some 'but' in their post so I had to come up with something to complain about. :001_smile:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.