Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This year, we’ve put a lot of thought into our fun Black Friday Sale. There are a few parts at HUGE discounts (in limited quantities) and ALL OTHER PARTS are 10% off! Just use promo code “FFRBLACKFRIDAY” during the checkout process to receive the 10% off discount.

The guys in the plant built a number of kits with different parts and options available one time only and when they are sold, we cannot do any more at those prices.

Check the parts catalog out at noon to take advantage of these great offers!

Black Friday Specials apply to new orders only. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

·
Junior Charter Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Site is now live! Remember to use the promo code when you check out for the parts that aren't discounted on the front page.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
shipping

My $217 order would total $407 with $190 in shipping to Ottawa, if I lived in Watertown, NY 50 minutes away it would be $18.

I need to set up one of those border mail box locations...

·
Blues n Brews
506 Posts
I just bought a set of replica Halibrands 17 x 9 and 17 x 10.5 for $599 on the Black Friday sale. Sweet! Thanks Factory Five!

Eric

·
Cobra Poor
651 Posts
Thanks!

Sweet! Just got a set of 15" Halibrands, stainless bumpers, and wind wings/sun visors.

Thank you Factory Five!

·
Registered
308 Posts
17" wheels are sold out already :-( Bummer I was hoping they would be in the sale and I missed it by a few minutes.

·
Junior Charter Member
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Bilwil,

Just got word to post some more 17" wheels, but at $899. That's still a $300 discount! Better act fast.

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Darn, was hoping to find some 15" wheels with the pin drive backspace at 3 3/4-4" on the sale to mount my Goodyear billboards on.
Maybe next year..... ;)

Bob

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
I was looking at the 289 FIA wheels. Does the list price include the spinners and adapters?

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Jason
I was referring to the 289 FIA pin drive wheels

·
HighTech *******
624 Posts
Pulled the trigger!

I just pulled the trigger on a base kit... :balloon:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.